Monolithic Advanced Law Enforcement Carbine is an evolution of the 6920. This rifle feature's Colt's new monolithic upper receiver. In addition to an uninterrupted full-length front rail, this upper receiver allows for a free-floated barrel. This rifle also features a gas-block mounted front flip-up sight with bayonet lug and a Magpul backup rear sight. The barrel is Colt's standard 16.1" chrome lined M4 barrel with an A2 flash hider.
- Mil-Spec hammer and trigger pivot pins
- Mil-Spec backup iron sight and folding front sight for enhanced optical solutions
- modularity for under mounting accessories
- patented one-piece monolithic upper receiver incorporates a continuous Mil-Spec rail from the rear of the upper receiver to the front sight
- true, free-floating barrel provides the enhanced accuracy necessary for long-range acquisition capability
- 2 20 round magazines